Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

It has been an awfully long time since I have made a posting. It is difficult when you are working 70 hours a week, and barely have time to sleep. I'm glad that I have 4 days off a week now. It gives me more time for stamping. I have made lots of cards over the last week that I will be posting today. Since St. Patty's is just around the corner, I decided to make a card with my new stamp set, Pinch Proof. There is alot of green on this card, but that is the main color for St. Patty's Day.




Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Pinch Proof, Year Round Fun II (Retired)
Paper: Garden Green CS, Certainly Celery CS, Whisper White CS, Wild Wasabi Designer Series Paper (From the Level I Hostess Prints Pack)
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this one, awesome. kisses.