I'm doing this because it was on my sister's blog
Jobs I’ve Held: I won’t list all of them…it would be a long list.
1. McFarland Concrete Structures - pouring manholes to earn extra money when I was a teenager
2. McDonald's - A job that I held in high school for a little while
3. Blackeyed Pea - Another job I held in high school because it paid more than McDonald's
4. Hanner & Associates - I did some payroll and book keeping stuff for a couple of years (this lead me to change my major from business because I didn't want to be at a desk all day)
5. Romano's Macaroni Grill - Waited tables during college
6. Walgreen's Pharmacy - Worked as a tech because I thought I wanted to be a Pharmacist, but I didn't
7. Cardinal Health - Testing pharmaceutical drug products
8. Adam's Respiratory Therapeutics - More pharmaceutical stuff
9. Blood Systems Laboratories - Testing of donor blood samples
Movies I can Watch Over and Over:
1. A Few Good Men
3. A Time to Kill
4. The Count of Monte Cristo
My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Finding recipes and trying them out
2. Sleeping in
3. Collecting Princess House stuff
Places I Have Lived:
1. Jacksonville, Arkansas - until I was 3
2. Bedford, Texas
3. Euless, TX
4. Arlington, TX
Shows I Enjoy:
There are actually quite a few of these so I will try to pick my very favorites…
1. Forensic Files
3. Lost - My husband got me hooked on it
4. Law and Order SVU- Yep, I still like to watch them.
5. American Idol
What were likely the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time?
I couldn't believe that his hair was longer than mine. And I thought that he was really tall (he is 1 foot taller than me).
Places I’ve Been on Vacation (other than the U.S.):
1. Chihuahua, MX
2. Acapulco, MX
3. Cancun, MX
4. Edmonton, AB
1. Mexican Food - I love it (What do you think, I'm married to a Mexican :-P )
2. ICE CREAM
Websites I visit (almost) Daily:
I don't really go to any websites daily. But I try to check my email daily.
Body Parts I Have Injured:
1. Dislocated my shoulder when I was 13.
Nicknames I’ve been called:
1. Sheila bo Beila - My uncle Rod used to call me that when I was younger. Now my husband calls me that because he thinks it is cute.
People to tag:
Not really sure…anyone who reads this and hasn’t done one.