Wednesday, March 12, 2008

WSC #38

So, I get home from work on Monday at noon and don't have to be back to work until Friday night at 11pm. Since I was going to have so much time off I decided that I actually had time to check out Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge and get the card made by Wednesday. It has been months since I have participated in the WSC, but I remember that the winner was selected on Wednesdays. So, I made the card and then when I went post it today, and I realized that the winner was selected on Monday. :-( Well, it's too bad that I wasn't able to be the winner, but I did do the challenge, so I decided to go ahead and post it. I used ALOT of my new stuff that my hubby bought me to make the card. The stamp set I used was one of the Sale-a-Bration sets that was free with the order. I was super excited to make this card.

Here is the sketch that was to be used:


And here is the card that I made:


Here's the recipe for the card:
Stamp Sets: Merci (Sale-a-Bration 2008)
Paper: Apricot Appeal CS, Certainly Celery CS, Barely Banana CS, Pretty in Pink CS, Sage Shadow CS, and Spring Fling Designer Series Paper
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
Stampin' Write Markers: Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Apricot Grosgrain Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Cuttlebug, Bloom Dots Embossing Folder

No comments: