Wednesday, March 19, 2008

TLC 160 - Cuttlebug:Negative Effect

So, the technique challenge this week was to use a Cuttlebug folder and ink the negative side and then choose your paper and run the inked folder with the paper inside through the Cuttlebug. I decided to make a birthday card because I wanted to use my new balloon brads that I had ordered. So, making a birthday card just fit. Since my brad was very close in color to Pretty in Pink I chose that as my base card. I absolutely love the color combo of Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa and Purely Pomegranate and so I just went from there.


Recipe:
Stamp Sets: For a Friend (Level I Hostess)
Paper: Pretty In Pink, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Balloon Brad, Cuttlebug, Happy Birthday Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a lot of fun with this challenge! Your card looks great! Love the background you created!
Hugs and smiles