Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bags from Cardstock

I found an example for a bag made from a sheet of card-stock. So, I decided that I would try it out to see how it works. So, I made a cute little Christmas bag that can be used to put some miniature candies in it.

Recipe:
Stamps: Flaky Friends
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black, Night of Navy
Write Markers: Night of Navy, Bravo Burgundy, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Regal Rose
Accessories: Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon


So, once I made the cute Christmas bag, I thought it would be cute to make a bag for Halloween. You could put goodies in it also. So, this is what I came up with. It is a little bit harder to see because I took this picture when it was dark outside (no light coming in). I might be able to get a better picture later.


Recipe:
Stamps: Best Fiends (retired), Halloween Backgrounds (retired)
Paper: Old Olive, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, and Halloween Night DSP (retired)
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Blender Pens, Stampin' Pastels, Vintage Violet Stitched Ribbon

I really love how the bats on the bag match the saying on the fiends' t-shirt, "I Love Bats".

No comments: