Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sick and Exhausted

Well, I have been sick for about the past week. But, now I'm starting to feel a little better. Typically, I like to spend my 4 days off making cards. But I haven't really felt up to it. Since I started feeling better today, I decided that I would make a couple cards. The first card I made I decided to use the Farm Fever stamp set because it seemed to describe how I was feeling, because over the last few days I have felt Udderly Exhausted! This card can also be used for the TLC 161, which was to use double ribbon. Also, I was very excited to use my white and brown liquid applique on the cow. YEA!


After I made the first card, I just seemed to be in a card making mood. And I have been wanting to use the Old Glory stamp set ever since I got it for Christmas. But it never seemed right because it never seemed to fit with the holiday. Since Memorial Day is just next month I decided to go ahead and make a patriotic card. I really like how this card turned out.




1 comment:

Julie said...

I think the cow card is pretty cute!