Thursday, September 25, 2008

Special Day Birthday Card

I normally make a card for all of the employees that work in my department at work. So, I asked one of my coworkers what his favorite colors were so that I could make a birthday card for him. He told me that his favorite colors were Silver, Blue and Orange. I was thinking it would be a great way for me to use my Jersey Shore Designer Series Paper. Here is the card I created for his birthday.



Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Background Sampler (Retired), Lots of Thoughts (Retired)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie CS, Bashful Blue CS, Whisper White CS, Jersey Shore DSP (retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Silver Brads, Photo Corner Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Small oval Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: