Monday, September 22, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #58

I finished my card for the sketch challenge on Saturday night and I kept thinking I have till Monday morning to get it posted. I am such a procrastinator. Then I was on the phone trying to get information about getting a passport and then I had to order birth certificates and so forth. Then before I knew it, it was 11:00am. I know the winner has already been picked but I am still making the post anyways. So, here is the sketch for the week.



And here is the cute Halloween card I made for the sketch.



Recipe:
Stamp Set(s): Home is Where the Haunt Is (Retired), Haunting Halloween
Paper: Perfect Plum CardStock, Pumpkin Pie CardStock, More Mustard CardStock, Basic Black CardStock, Whisper White CardStock, More Mustard DSP (Retired)
Ink: Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad, Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1¼ Circle Punch, Corner Rounder Punch (to make the scallops because I don't have the Scalloped Edge Punch yet), Halloween Ribbon from Michael's

2 comments:

Beate said...

Sheila, your card looks wonderful! I love the rich colors. The witch is perfect!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Crystal said...

This is such a cute card!!
Mom