Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Everything!

There sure have been alot of birthdays lately. Here is the card that I made for one of my co-workers because today is her birthday. I can't wait to get to work and have some cake (even though I really shouldn't be eating any). I wanted to use my Berry Bliss DSP because I hadn't used it in a while. So, as I was searching for a stamp that could be used for a birthday card, I stumbled across good ole' Greetings Galore. And I was thinking the Happy Everything stamp could work with the flowers on the Berry Bliss DSP.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Greetings Galore
Paper: Purely Pomegranate CS, Close to Cocoa CS, Whisper White CS, Berry Bliss DSP
Ink: Timber Brown Stazon, Purely Pomegranate
Write Markers: Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: